Some folks know that I'm moving to Madison, WI soom. If there is one place where the people can take a stand and remain standing, it's in what I call the "Madison Movement."
Why wasn't Elizabeth Warren appointed as head of the Consumer Protection Agency that she created? Is President Obama willing to fight, at all, for anything or anyone? Or is he just playing some kind of jiu-jitsu?
It seems to me that this would be the one fight where we could learn where our elected politicians stand regarding the needs of their constituents. We could find out who represents whom...
I'm just starting to do this blog thing, so Please be forgiving if it's incomprehensible.
ReplyDeleteSome folks know that I'm moving to Madison, WI soom. If there is one place where the people can take a stand and remain standing, it's in what I call the "Madison Movement."
ReplyDeleteWhy wasn't Elizabeth Warren appointed as head of the Consumer Protection Agency that she created? Is President Obama willing to fight, at all, for anything or anyone? Or is he just playing some kind of jiu-jitsu?
It seems to me that this would be the one fight where we could learn where our elected politicians stand regarding the needs of their constituents. We could find out who represents whom...